Can you believe we are approaching the end of the last ½ term already with only 5 weeks left before the summer.
We all had a wonderful time celebrating the Royal Wedding at our afternoon tea, thank you all for joining us.
I hope you will have seen that we finally have a gardener who says he should be finished within 4 weeks so just in time for the children to have a little play before some of them leave us, but lovely for a fresh start in September.
The chicks are growing and I will be able to post some up to date pictures shortly on our new web page, we are now watching closely our caterpillars which we hope the children will keep you updated with.
The topic the children are concentrating on this ½ term is “pirates & princesses”
British values – a reminder once again
Please could we ask for your support in reinforcing our “British value” – we need to work together and in particular look at “respect and tolerance” “food and table manners” see poster for them all in preschool.
Events for your diaries:
- Monday 11th June – The children will be learning new skills with a sports coach
- A train trip to Delamere on Monday 9th July – school leavers only – a separate letter re this has been sent with full details.
- For our last week, beginning Tuesday 10th July we will be having a teddy bears picnic theme, could all children please bring a TEDDY BEAR to pre-school each session
- End of Term Disco – Sunday 8th July 3 pm – 5 pm – village hall, £2 per child open to siblings, includes a hot dog, drink and cake.
- We break on Friday 13th July and re open on Monday 3rd September.
We hope you all have a lovely break and look forward to seeing you in September.