Skip to content
- A Packed Lunch (If in all day)
Please provide children with the choice of healthy options as well as sweet snacks.
- A Change of Clothing (Labelled with Name)
Spare underwear is always helpful for those little accidents; we do also ask for a spare set of clothing especially during messy and water play.
- Nappies, Wipes and Cream (If Applicable)
Please supply enough for your child/ren for their session with us.
- A Named Water Bottle (If Desired)
We prefer the children to have only water, but should your child/ren prefer juice, this too is fine.
- Labelled High Factor Sunscreen and Sunhat ( Warm Weather)
Pre-School please ask for all children to have sunblock applied before arrival, we will top up when required.
- Clearly Labelled Medication (If Required)
Please ensure all medication is in date and labelled correctly, stating appropriate details for administration and dosage.
- Warm Coats, Hats, Scarves and Gloves (Cold Weather)
Please supply your children with these winter warmers as we still like to have many adventures outside in the garden.